Wednesday 11 May 2011

Re: Web site development

So much for the web site developer.  Half the job was done and the web site is not completed.
So I have engaged another web site developer who, hopefully, will be able to finish off the web site. 
This time I think I will have buttons to provide a translation into traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese.  Some of my clients do not speak much English at all.  I have noticed that having my own private students might not pay as much as the language centres but they are much easier to deal with.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Gibble. It's surprising that you are still keeping on blogging, although many of us, including me, have stopped for a year.
    It will be sad if I don't read your blogs, I rekon. Where is your most frequently used blog?
    I'd like to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete