This is an article regarding blogging that I found in The Times. Another article about using mobile phones in the classroom can be read here. The Times is a well established British newspaper.
Gaskell and Cobb (2004)
-
In the article of Gaskell and Cobb (2004), online concordance can be used
to help a group of low-intermediate level students improve their writing
skills. ...
Technology in Testing
-
In this paper, Anderson (2000) explores the main advantages and some
possible drawback of computer-based test on language skills. It is limited
to test la...
Teacher’s Role as Gatekeeper in Multi-Media CALL
-
The multi-media CALL teacher acts as a gatekeeper of knowledge. We define
what is worth knowing. We need to be careful about what we teach. Does our
curric...
Reflection on language teaching with technology
-
After learning this course, I really gained a lot about various
technologies in language teaching and learning. I could recall when I was
teaching in the c...
our group work
-
Oh god can't believe that the whole semester is nearly to the end. I am so
sad that my individual work didn't get a good mark, so that I am trying to
make ...
No comments:
Post a Comment