Saturday 30 January 2010

The Big Pig Song

The Big Pig Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOu-QkmInKc
is a great song for young kids. However, as a teacher trying to find resources is a major challenge. Have a look at the video clip and see if you like it. If you like it go to "More From: HookedOnPhonicsTV" there may well be more there. This is how I have located most of my video clips. I would like to capture images from these video clips, however I am not skilled enough to know how to do this. If anybody out there knows how to do this, do tell !

3 comments:

  1. I have watched the video. It was hilarious. Just like it. Thanks for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then Jade, show it to your son !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a thought, how about googling 'Capture still images from YouTube'?

    ReplyDelete